Acorn Flats is the camp where the Squirrel Scouts stay, they are the female equivalent to the Bean Scouts, stay for the summer. Acorn Flats is shown to be a much nicer camp than Camp Kidney is, with obviously better facilities (they're even able to afford to hire a caterer to deliver hot meals to the scouts' cabins). They have a watch tower to make sure nothing bad happens, pelting trespassers with watermelons upon sight, and to make sure that Bean Scouts don't come into camp. Acorn Flats hosts an annual International Cheese Ball, which appears to be an open invitation, as we see Camp Kidney residents as well as people from from Prickly Pines.
It seems that the Squirrel Scouts are free to visit Camp Kidney, as we sometimes see the Squirrel Scouts using the Camp Kidney-mess hall. The two camps also share resources, such as the boy's bus, driven by Slinkman, for field trips. Not only are material assets shared, but sometimes personal, in the form of Samson, who's the postmaster for both camps.
- Snail bathing, hornet racing, scummy dipping and scummy snail racing (a combination of the previous three).
- Horse back riding.
- Tug-o-War (with Bean Scouts).
- Jai Alai.
- Selling cookies (and a related business company for the cookies).
- Apparently they have a medieval battlefield called Madison Squirrel Garden, a reference to Madison Square Garden.
- Launching watermelons (at Bean Scouts who come into the camp).
- A spa.
- Running the Acorn Flats Sunflower Field.
- And in one episode Acorn Flats has its own Italian Restaurant.
- They have a swimming pool with two diving boards where the squirrels scouts can swim
- Pinecone sitting contests with the bean scouts.
- They also have a tennis court where the squirrels scouts can play tennis.
- Play around in muddle puddles.
- Squirrel Yacht