|Season 2, Episode 22|
|Air Date||June 22. 2006|
|Storyboard by||Cosmo Sergurson|
|Written by||Clayton McKenzie Morrow|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Camp Samson||There's No Place Like Gnome|
Beany Weenies is the twenty-second episode of season two and the episode on the series.
Ms. Mucus volunteers to help the Bean Scouts pass their fitness test, so they can earn their camp back.
- When Hoo-ha comes over, two Lazlos can be seen, one next to Hoo-ha and one in the crowd of bean scouts.
- In the pan while Ms. Mucus calls Hoo-Ha, the construction guys try to rebuild Her tower
- Hoo-ha doesn't know who Slinkman is. He mostly calls him "Slugman" only for Slinkman to correct his name.
- It's revealed that Ms. Mucus lives in a trailer.
- Running gag: Commander Hoo-Ha calling Slinkman "Slugman" even though Slinkman corrects him.
- Raj: Lazlo, I do not think this is fun.
- Lazlo: Depends what you mean by fun.
- Raj: Well, by fun I mean the tickle like sensation one gets near one's stump region.
- Slinkman: C'mon Chip. Try to stop throwing up on Skip and cross the mote.
- Commander Hoo Ha: Lumpus
- Lumpus: Attention Scout Commander On Deck
- Commander Hoo Ha: Wheres Those Closing Orders At
- Lumpus: Right Here
- Commander Hoo Ha: All Right Now Then Where Were We Ah Yes