|Bear-l-y a Vacation|
|Season 3, Episode 18|
|Air Date||February 2, 2007|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne and John Infantino Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kent Osborne (story)|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
|Squirrel Scout Slinkman||Radio Free Edward|
Bear-l-y a Vacation is the eighteenth episode of season three and the sixty-ninth episode on the series.
Nurse Leslie goes hiking overnight.
- This is the first time that an episode revolves primarily around Nurse Leslie.
- The Jelly beans could have just sent one of them back to camp to get help to carry Nurse Leslie .
- Goof: During the scene when Nurse Leslie is about to faint to the ground: Nurse Leslie's shirt is not the red shirt he has been wearing on his vacation, but instead is his green nurse's uniform.
- Lazlo: I think someone needs a vacation.
- Nurse Leslie: Vacation..what's a vacation?
- Lazlo: You don't even know what a vacation is? (drops mouth open in surprise)
- Raj: Maybe Nurse Leslie comes from Europe where vacations are known as holidays.
- Nurse Leslie: Don't judge me for crying fellas. DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!!! Wahhahah!
- Lazlo: I think someone needs a vacation...
- Lazlo: Hey Raj?
- Raj: Yes lazlo?
- Lazlo: How many times can you hop up and down?
- Raj: Well, my legs ARE tremendously strong so I will have to say... eleven thousand times.
- Lazlo: Yeah that sounds about right. How 'bout you Clam?
- Clam: Four.
- Lazlo: Four?
- Raj: No way!
- Clam: Four.
- Nurse Leslie: I thought I told you to build a stretcher.
[[File:|300px|link=Bear-l-y a Vacation/Gallery]]