|Season 2, Episode 21|
|Air Date||June 22, 2006|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|Tomato Paste||Beany Weenies|
Camp Samson is the twenty-first episode of season two and the episode on the series.
Samson is being left out and has a desire to be remembered.
- Goof: in the scene where Samson is straining to come out of the rope that is tied to him at least 8 Lemmings can be seen.
- Credits: Samson using his inhaler, nasal spray, eye drops, and foot spray repeatedly. Soon the disclaimer, "WARNING!!! Do not administer Health Buddies in this manner" appears followed by another disclaimer, "Overuse can result in excess body fur, increased murping, and fattening of the armpits" Samson falls over (clearly from an overdose of misusing the products) and off-camera exclaims, "Murp"
- Goof: At the end of the episode when Lazlo suggest that they owe Samson an apology his ears are orange like his skin color.
- Look Closely: When Samson is opening the chocolate candy bar if you look at the name of the wrapper, it says Chocky.
- Chip and Skip are in the genius society, which is awkward.
- Samson: Pictures are forever!
- Edward: (picks up Gordon) This guy doesn't even have a name, and you don't see him hijacking any yearbooks!
- Gordon: Yeah!
- Edward: You're not supposed to talk, either.