|Season 4, Episode 6|
|Air Date||June 13, 2007|
|Storyboard by||Eddie Trigueros|
|Written by||Kaz and Eddie Trigueros Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kaz (story)|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
|Award to the Wise||Ed's Benedict|
Cave Chatter is the sixth episode of season four and the eighty-second episode on the series.
Samson uses a frozen caveman to talk to, but the Jellies find his icy buddy and try to thaw him out, much to Samson's dismay.
- It's revealed that Beastly Bumblepuss was the first Bean Scout.
- The showers in Camp Kidney are the coldest in the world and you can be frozen from taking them. Samson was frozen when he took it with the cave bean, but he said that he took one this morning, but if he did, he should have been frozen.
- The only time we see the mess hall in this episode, There are two Squirrel Scouts eating in there.
- Goof: In one scene, there are Squirrel Scouts in the mess hall, but in the next scene when the caveman comes, the Squirrel Scouts are gone
- Credits: Samson apologizes to Jelly Cabin for his behavior and gives them breath mints. Then, they kick Samson out for a frozen cabin.
- Samson: Ah, Murf! The only reason the cave bean listens to me. Now, that Lazlo took him I have nobody to talk to.
- Edward: Who are you talking to?
- Samson: Nobody.
- Lumpus: Slinkman where is that lazy slug at? I am ready for my massage. Finally well come on come on my shoulders aren't going to massage themselves now start with the shoulders mmm scented oil that's nice oww not so hard Slinkman.
- Slinkman: Alright Scoutmaster Lumpus are you ready for your massage? Oh my you're intense your back it's all in knots.