|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Air Date||November 18, 2005|
|Storyboard by||Antonine Guilbaud|
|Written by||Kaz and Antoine Guilbaud Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kaz (story)|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
|Parent's Day||Handy Helper|
Club Kidney-Ki is the sixth episode of season two and the thirty-second episode on the series.
Lumpus can't stand the fact that Slinkman is under doctor's orders to take a vacation, so Lumpus decorates Camp Kidney Hawaiian-style, hoping to fool Slinkman.
In Camp Kidney Beach, Lumpus is looking at magazine covers and they are boring until he finds a postcard saying that Slinkman has to revive himself to Hawaii. Lumpus thinks that Camp Kidney has everything Hawaii's got.
Slinkman looks terrible (the stubble and red sore eyes) and the campers are playing volleyball. Chip does a move he learned from Denmark, sending Slinkman to Nurse Leslie, making him say "Slinkman, you look terrible!".
However, everything Slinkman can see and hear is Camp Kidney (his heartbeat even says "Camp Kidney, Camp Kidney"). The nurse orders Slinkman to take a vacation. However, Lumpus doesn't want him to go. So Lumpus takes Slinkman to Hawaii but in fact takes him back directly to the "CAMP KIDNEY" gate. Slinkman sees he's still in Camp Kidney. Lumpus tells him that it's actually Club Kidney-Ki, a place in Hawaii.
In the morning, Slinkman wakes up with his word "Aloha Hawaii!". He sees his room. Slinkman tells Lumpus that he thinks he's still in Camp Kidney. However, Lumpus tells Slinkman it's not Samson, it's a Hawaiian person and there's Hawaiian stuff. Slinkman goes to the beach and no one is running the activities.
Slinkman is now the activity director and Slinkman and the campers do the activities but in snorkeling, Slinkman sees that the lake looks all like Leakey Lake. During surfing, Chip (or Skip)'s burp summons a tsunami and the campers and Slinkman surf it. Slinkman gets a vision that Camp Kidney is Hawaii (yet, everything Slinkman can see and hear is Hawaii).
In night, Lumpus is awaken by Slinkman. Chip and Skip do a hula dance. However, Lumpus is dressed up as a hula dancer and tells Slinkman that he lied and that he's still in Camp Kidney. But Slinkman tells Lumpus that everything he sees and hears is Camp Kidney. Lumpus tells/asks Lazlo, Raj and Clam and they say they're in Hawaii. However, Lumpus thinks he was in Hawaii all the time. Slinkman says that the vacation is over, and takes Lumpus to the nurse's office (presuming Leslie will correct their minds).
- When Lazlo remarks, "I don't know where I'm gonna go when the volcano blows!" This is a quote from the Jimmy Buffett song "Volcano". Murray said in an interview that when he brainstormed to determine the song for a luau scene, he could not select a song. According to Murray when he came to his house and heard his daughter sing "The Hokey Pokey," he created the song "The Hula Pokey" and "made up stuff about throwing poi". Murray said that he decided to use the ideas when he saw his daughter laugh.
- Samson gets hit with a volleyball again like in the episode "The Wig of Why".
- When Slinkman hits the volleyball in slow motion, his mouth doesn't move from what he says.
- On the background, when the Beans are playing volleyball in the scene after Slinkman talks to Lazlo and goes to Scoutmaster Lumpus, you see that it skips a small part in which Lazlo gets the volleyball and hits it.
- In the nurse's office when the nurse told Slinkman to look at the eye chart it read NSEK on the top, DMCA in the second row, PYIQ on the third row and VERI on the fourth row. Then in the next scene it had an E on the top, KP on the second row, NAY on the third row and DMCI on the fourth row.
- In one scene when Edward said "Did any one bring a ball?" if you look closely at Lazlo his ears disappear.
- Clam: Poi. Call me Poi.
- Slinkman: Come on, scoutmaster! Blow our minds!
- Lumpus: You want me to blow your mind? Because I'll blow your mind! I lied! You're not in Hawaii! You're in camp kidney! There are the cabins! There is the mess hall! And there are the stinky latrines! What do you think of that?!
- Slinkman: Oh, doesn't he look tropical? Hula boys, bestow the traditional lei.
- Chip and Skip: Hukilau, hukilau. Chugga chugga pow. We bring gifts from Pele, goddess of flame to whiny howly oh, so lame.
- Lumpus: "Howly"?
- Chip and Skip: (Place the leis on Lumpus) First come leis to ease your pain.
- Lumpus: "You do the Hula Pokey, and throw the Poi around."