|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Air Date||August 12, 2005|
|Storyboard by||Carey Yost|
|Written by||Clayton McKenzie Morrow and Carey Yost Steve Little, Martin Olson, and Merriwether Williams (story)|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|Marshmallow Jones||Prodigious Clamus|
Dosey Doe is the thirteenth episode of season one and the thirteenth episode on the series.
The Speakers say to wake up to the campers. The Bean Scouts get dressed while the speakers. Scoutmaster Lumpus says that there's work to do for each. So the campers will do work, otherwise he will give out demerits. In clear lakes, they arrive, Lazlo puts Raj and Clam to the boat then says that everyone is gone to see sparks tonight between Lumpus and Jane and announces that they'll be fireworks. The two will think of something, then Raj says like this: Sparks!....and um uh...fireworks?..and um Meanwhile at night, Lazlo performs announcement. Clam puts the record in the music player, the woman was yodeling louder, sooner or later.. it was a slow dance when the record is put on slow (45) Lumpus explodes his head to start the fireworks, girls gasped, then the fireworks exploded, the girls oohed with excitement. the shoots gone crazy and crazy. The party was so cool that Jane says it ended!
- This episode was translated in Spanish and was aired in the middle of the night once. After that, the rerun of this episode is only English.
- The record song that was held in the "dance" was extremely annoying and hard to listen to
- This is the 2nd worst episode of the show due to the squirrel scouts behavior towards the bean scouts number one worst is Samson Needs A Hug
- When Lumpus says "No! No, I can't dance," the bandana around his neck is a lot lower than it usually is.
- When the Squirrel Scouts corner Lazlo, Honey is on the left hand side of the screen scowling at Lazlo, but when it shows Patsy angrily talking to Lazlo, Honey is suddenly moved on to another left side of the screen scowling at Raj and Clam.
- When Lazlo announces the dance about to start, and when Raj was on the spot with the microphone, Amber's (The Rabbit Squirrel Scout) skirt is in Bean Scout Colors.
- Patsy: And just where do you think your going huh? You wouldn't want to miss the fireworks...
- Raj: What do you know about love, Lazlo?
- Lazlo: Nothing!
- Raj: (as the Squirrel Scouts are walking in) They are pure evil.
- Lazlo: Be Mercury Yoko! And send this message to Acorn Flats!
- Lumpus: "Oh Slinkman, you're back. I'm sorry for kicking you out the window."
- Lazlo: I am one with the canvas.
- Patsy: That was the worst shin dootenannebaloo I've ever been to!