|Hard Days Samson|
|Season 3, Episode 3|
|Air Date||July 11, 2006|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne and John Infantino Merriwether Williams and Steve Little (story)|
|Directed by||Lindsey Pollard|
|The Big Weigh In||Waiting for Edward|
Hard Days Samson is the third episode of season three and the fifty-fourth episode on the series.
The Squirrel Scouts go crazy for Samson because he looks like teen idol Hanley Manster (as seen from the new issue of DreamBoat magazine).
- It's revealed that Ms. Mucus' first name is Rubella.
- When Gretchen reads her postcard from her parents, her hands turn to the orange color of Lazlo's.
- In the scene where the Squirrel scouts are chasing Samson & Lazlo, when Lazlo opens up a pair of cellar doors, the color of his ears change from their normal color, to the orange color of his face, then back to their normal color again.
- In the jelly cabin, when Nina said "Hi Samson" Gretchen's hair color changes to green of her skin color.
- When Lazlo and Samson were jumping on the Squirrel Scout's heads to get to the totem pole Nina, Gretchen, and Patsy were in the cabin. In the next scene they were outside.
- Contradiction: In many episodes, you recognized that Clam has an irregular strength (e.g. Pulling the trees, Lifting Raj and Lazlo on each hands.). In this episode, Clam is having a hard time lifting Samson.
- Listen closely: The song playing as the Squirrel Scouts are chasing after and mobbing Samson is an instrumental blend of two actual Beatles songs, I Should Have Known Better (which appears on the Hard Days Night album from which the episode gets its name), and Eight Days a Week. The title is also a Beatles reference. It is a reference to the song "A Hard Day's Night".
- Name: The Star Name Hanly Mamster switch the first letters around and it Manly Hamster.
- A running gag in this episode is that the Squirrel Scouts keep mobbing and ripping the clothes off as Samson, as well as Lazlo and later Edward. Also, Edward secretly keeps revealing wherever Samson and Lazlo are hiding to the Squirrel Scouts.
- Raj: It's amazing what you can do with scissors, tape, and a picture of Edward!
- Squirrel Scouts: Hi Samson.
- Patsy: Can we do anything for you?
- Samson: Can you put my dandruff back where you found it?
- Raj: I'm sorry Samson. I didn't sign up for this. (uses Clam as a drill and they both fall down) Clam: Run away!