|Season 2, Episode 18|
|Air Date||March 17, 2006|
|Storyboard by||Mark O'Hare|
|Written by||Merriwether Williams|
Clayton McKenzie Morrow
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
|Snow Beans||Mascot Madness|
Irreconcilable Dungferences is the eighteenth episode of season two and the episode on the series.
Chip and Skip decide to never speak to each other ever again after arguing. They hang out with the Jelly Beans. But drive them crazy.
- When Chip and Skip are on the Treadmill the treadmill is going forward instead of backwards.
- Skip is three seconds older than Chip.
- It's revealed that Chip and Skip are both 6-foot 1.
- Raj: Fascinating. Even their arguments don't make sense.
- Chip: You're dummier!
- Skip: Well, you're really dummier!
- Chip: You take that back right now!
- Skip: You're really really dummier!
- Chip: All right that's it! I am not talking to you ever again!
- Skip: And I am not talking to you ever again!
- Chip: Fine then!
- Skip: Good!
- Skip: Hey log! Watch where you're going!
- Chip: Hey rock! Watch where you're going!