|It's No Picnic|
|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Air Date||July 22, 2005|
|Written by||Joe Murray and Mark O'Hare (story)|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Parasitic Pal||The Weakest Link|
It's No Picnic is the eighth episode of season one and the eighth episode on the series.
After some rain, the Bean Scouts are about to play in a mud puddle but the Squirrel Scouts are in it and they say the puddle is theirs. Lumpus, who is in love with Ms. Doe, goes across Leaky Lake to Acorn Flats and Ms. Mucus shoots watermelons from the lookout tower at his boat. Lumpus and Slinkman and their boat sinks, and when they arrive Lumpus asks Ms. Doe to a picnic and so she decides to have the Bean and Squirrel Scouts have a picnic together (Lumpus meant just the two of them). The Bean Scouts have pine cone sittings all the time even with each other Lumpus is annoyed like the Bean Scouts. They are all sitting at a long table and the Squirrel Scouts start throwing food at the Bean Scouts. Also at the picnic, there was pine cone-sitting contest and the winners gets the mud puddle. during the pine cone sitting, Ping-Pong, Dave, Samson, Raj bottoms hurt so bad it shows their bottoms Raj was in the most pain Lazlo and Patsy are the last two left but then Lazlo notices he is having hallucinations (because Patsy is using her love of Lazlo to her advantage) Thus making him lose, only to find the mud puddle has dried up. They then argue over a tree.
- Goof: In a scene in which the Beans Scouts are cheering for Lazlo, Clam's horns are missing.
- This was the first appearance of the Squirrel Scouts, Jane Doe and Miss Mucus.
- This episode aired on "Cartoon Network On-Demand" through Comcast on July 15, 2005.
- Patsy: Did you do something to your hair, Lazlo?
- Lumpus: Ooooh,that is a tenderary.
- Raj: Look! Lazlo's still sitting!
- Dave: Just like Napoleon!
- Lumpus: Yoo-Hoo!, Miss Doe, Is that You? (tree is about to break) Uh-Oh! (THE END)