|Lazlo's First Crush|
|Season 4, Episode 15|
|Air Date||July 25, 2007|
|Storyboard by||Piero Piluso|
|Written by||John Infantino and Piero Piluso Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kaz (story)|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
|Tour Wars||Livin' La Vida Lumpus|
Lazlo's First Crush is the fifteenth episode of season four and the ninety-first episode on the series.
Lazlo and Raj both fall in love with a "mermaid" in Leaky Lake, and compete in various contests to see who's more worthy to be with her.
- Throughout this episode, Raj keeps saying "dude".
- When the cabin is being filled with water, it does not pour out through the windows.
- This is the only episode where either Raj or Lazlo falls in love.
- Lazlo could have easily just simply walk through the bars as the gaps between them were far too wide to keep him trapped.
- Throughout the episode, Harold doesn't wear any pants.
- This is the last episode where Raj acts selfish in the series..
- Lazlo: "I'm in love with a mermaid!"
- Raj: "That's great, dude."
- Raj: "Well, I LOVE HER TOO, DUDE!"
- Lazlo: "WHAT?!"