|Season 1, Episode 16|
|Air Date||August 19, 2005|
|Storyboard by||Thurop Van Orman|
|Written by||Rick Farmiloe and Thurop Van Orman Steve Little, Martin Olson, and Merriwether Williams (story)|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Song(s)||The Loogie Llama Song|
|The Nothing Club||Float Trippers|
Loogie Llama is the sixteenth episode of season one and the sixteenth episode on the series.
The Jelly Beans are down in the dumps because they do not have horses at camp. But one spitfire of a llama will soon change that.
The Bean Scouts feel lousy because they don't have horses. But that all changes when Lazlo calls in a spitting llama. The scouts are soon reminded that it's okay to be a misfit every once in a while.
- Edward was crying when Spitty had to leave.
- Lazlo will do just about anything for fresh banana bread.
- Spitting is a llama's way of saying "Bug off." Since Spitty spitted a lot, we could tell he was not happy with the campers at all.
- It revealed that Camp Kidney is poorer that Acorn Flats because of their lack of good food, strong shelter, and protection from ants.
- Patsy didn't know about Lazlo's club, even though she pretty much stalks him.
- The song on the episode "Loogie Llama" had the same format but different lyrics as the one on the episode Parasitic Pal.
- Ending Credits: Lazlo tries to send llama the back to the wild. Spitty kicks him many times until Lazlo falls off the ground. The llama flees.
- Gretchen: (angrily) Lazlo! (then shaking Lazlo aggressively) We gotta have him!
- Lazlo: (straining) Gretchen!
- Patsy: Heel, Gretchen!
- (Gretchen releases Lazlo)
- Lazlo: Ahh..perfect! Instant Unicorn!
- Lazlo: What are you doing?
- Edward: (Standing next to Spitty dressed up as a rabbit) We have to get rid of this thing.
- Lazlo: (To ant.) Awww, I love you! (Patsy's horse steps on it.) AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!
- Edward: Hey, Lazlo! I don't think your mating call went through. Why don't you try saying it louder? (Bean Scouts laugh)
- Raj: Uh, Lazlo, I don't know who you called, but I think you dialed the wrong number.