|Lumpus vs. the Volcano|
|Season 4, Episode 11|
|Air Date||July 11, 2007|
|Storyboard by||Kim Roberson|
|Written by||Cosmo Sergurson and Kim Roberson Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kaz (story)|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Harold and Raj||Nursemaster|
Lumpus vs. the Volcano is the eleventh episode of season four and the eighty-seventh episode on the series.
A volcano spirit gets angry at Lumpus when he refuses to sacrifice his chicken pot pie.
Every year, Bean Scouts (and scoutmasters and their assistants) from Camp Kidney sacrifice their favorite foods to Mt. Blackhead, a volcano that hasn't erupted in over a thousand years. When Scoutmaster Lumpus selfishly refuses to sacrifice his favorite chicken pot pie, Slinkman and Jelly Cabin have to get it away from him and throw it into the volcano so it won't erupt.
- It's shown on this episode the favorite foods of some of the Bean Scouts:
- Lazlo = Bananas.
- Raj = Marshmallows but in the episode "Float Trippers", Lazlo says that his favorite food is a peanut butter and pickle sandwich.
- Clam = Shrimp cocktail.
- Samson = Chewable vitamins.
- Chip and Skip = Envelopes (for the glue you have to lick).
- One Bean Scout (his head wasn't shown) was seen holding a pizza box, so his favorite food is pizza.
- Another Bean Scout (his head wasn't shown) was seen holding some kind of sandwhich.
- Lumpus = Chicken pot pie.
- First time that Lazlo, Raj and Clam have ever appeared on TV (within the show).
- Harold appears naked for the first time in this episode.
- Credits: Lumpus waiting impatiently for his turn in the grocery store line.