|Miss Fru Fru|
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air Date||November 11, 2005|
|Storyboard by||Tuck Tucker|
|Written by||Mike Roth and Tuck Tucker Kaz, Steve Little, and Merriwether Williams (story)|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|No Beads, No Business||Parent's Day|
Miss Fru Fru is the fourth episode of season two and the thirtieth episode on the series.
After Jane Doe quits, the Squirrel Scouts host a Miss Fru Fru pageant to bring her back. "Be true to the Fru Fru spirit we adore and your heart will soar forever more".
Jane Doe wants to throw a Miss Fru Fru pageant, but no one is sure what it is.
- In this episode, we learn that Jane Doe was the Ms. Fru Fru pageant winner before being a scoutmistess
- This episode is the first episode that focus only on Squirrel Scouts.
- Lazlo doesn't appear in this episode.
- In the scene where Nina raises her hand to fly, her dress part was blue when her dress was originally pink in this episode.
- The poem that Gretchen reads "Tree" is by Heimlich McMuesli. Heimlich McMuesli is Chef McMuesli.
- In this episode, Jill Talley did the role of Suzie, in which it is a character originally voiced by Tara Strong.
- This marks the first time Jane Doe got all ticked off.
- A difference about Patsy in this episode from the other episodes in which she is included is that her feet are smaller.
- This episode shows how Jane Doe gets into much trouble being with the scouts just like Scoutmaster Lumpus.
- Goof: this episode in the part when Ms. Doe teaches the girls about public speaking, the shot that shows their back, Patsy and Nina's tails are missing.
- Look Closely: Ms. Mucus's magazine that she is reading is "Malls of Atlanta". Atlanta is where Cartoon Network Headquarters is located.
- Ms. Jane Doe: (on intercom) Attention squirrels, attention squirrels. I thought you'd like to know something very important. This camp isn't Fru Fru, It's doo-doo! I quit! (footsteps depart, then approach) Au Revoir!
- (after crashing through a roof with a jetboat) Ms. Doe: (ticked off) You squirrels want to do fru fru your way? Well I'll give you fru fru your way. (screams) I'M FINISHED WITH ACORN FLATS FRU FRU!!!!!!!!!!!!