|No Beads, No Business|
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Air Date||November 11, 2005|
|Storyboard by||Antonine Guilbaud|
|Written by||Kaz and Antonine Guilbaud Kaz, Steve Little, and Merriwether Williams (story)|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|Meatman||Miss Fru Fru|
No Beads, No Business is the third episode of season two and the twenty-ninth episode on the series.
Raj wants to upgrade the camp store.
- A running gag is that Lazlo tries to sell stuff for beads, but instead gets something else.
- The Wheel of Duties is a spoof of Wheel of Fortune.
- Listed duties on the Wheel of Duties are leaf raking, camp therapist, camp store, security duty, garbage duty, latrine duty, kitchen duty, clean the forest, camp mascot, do nothing, scoutmaster for a day, and shave the Scoutmaster's back. Dredging Leaky Lake is one of the duties that isn't listed on the Wheel of Duties.
- In the credits , Samson is waiting for Raj to open up the store to get some nasal spray and then leaves.
- Lazlo got to dredge Leaky Lake
- Second time when Raj selfish
- We learn that there is a Wheel of Duties at camp. Here where each scout got as their duty:
- Goof: After Raj throws out the items of the store, in the scene when the scouts take them from the floor, the items can be seen in the shelves of the store.
- Raj: Did I hear a ka-ching? (Raj walks into the store)
- Raj: Ooh! Business is really picking up.
- Lazlo: Yep.
- Lazlo: Admit it, Raj. You broke the rule and traded nasal spray for ice cream.
- Raj: No, I didn't.
- Lazlo: You have ice cream all over your face, and I thought elephants were lactose intolerant.
- Raj: I am quickly becoming Lazlo intolerant!
- Lazlo: Face it, Raj. You're just like me.
- Raj: Piggly Wiggly! You did not just say that! (He angrily follows Lazlo repeating "Just like me.") You did not say that!
- Lazlo: No beads, no beanwax!