|O Brother, Who Art Thou|
|Season 5, Episode 14|
|Air Date||March 20, 2008|
|Written by||Kaz Merriwether Williams and Steve Little (story)|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|Wedding Bell Blues||Peace Frog|
O Brother, Who Art Thou is the fourteenth episode of season five and the one hundred and twelfth episode on the series.
Slinkman decides that Camp Kidney needs to get whipped back into the peaceful, happy state it was in four years ago. So to do that, he brings back the four campers who helped him out four years ago: Edward's brothers! And the rest of the Camp Kidney campers find out how rotten Edward's brothers are when they use Edward as a tetherball and force everyone else into their cabins so that the other campers won't get turned into tetherballs too! Edward however, gets knocked into a forgotten cabin of Camp Kidney and meets two old campers who remember what the Platypus brothers are like. Edward decides that he's had quite enough of being bullied around by his brothers, and it's time to stand up to them! He decides to take action once and for all! Will his efforts be successful?
- Only on-screen appearance of the Rotten Bean Cabin, and the second and final time that the cabins have been driven around like cars (the first time being Boxing Edward).
- Third and final time that Edward's brothers have appeared in an episode.
- Edward's four brother's name's are revealed to be Cheesly, Alpine, Fancy Pants, and Phillip.
- However, in "The Great Snipe Hunt", he mentions another brother named Mel, but he was never shown in the entire show.
- The title is an allusion to the Coen Brothers movie O Brother Where Art Thou?