|Penny for Your Dung|
|Season 5, Episode 7|
|Air Date||September 6, 2007|
|Storyboard by||Ant Ward|
|Written by||Kaz and Ant Ward Merriwether Williams and Steve Little (story)|
|Directed by||Sue Perrotto|
|Clam the Outlaw||Baby Bean|
Penny for Your Dung is the seventh episode of season five and the one hundred and fifth episode on the series.
Chip and Skip wreak havoc on the camp as they search for their favorite penny.
The Dung Beetles wreck the camp looking for their penny.
- It's revealed that Pennies can come out of one of the Dung Beetle's butt cracks that make most Bean Scouts disgusted.
- Clam mentions Socket Tubey in this episode. (Socket Tubey is a television-like friend with a sock for a head, a wheel for movement, TV antennae for arms, and has a television for a body that shows 2 people dancing and about ready to kiss. He is a Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends character.)
- Goof: When Lazlo calls Chip and Skip out of the ground, his black pant legs aren't drawn in.
- Credits: Chip and Skip can't sleep because they keep hearing voices (really each other talking,) then Chip asks Skip if he thinks if they will ever see their penny again, but Skip falls asleep before Chip hears the full answer, and Chip falls asleep as well.
- Edward: Attention. (Enters dressed as Washington) I can not tell a lie. Forget about that penny or I'll cut your heads off!
- Chip: But you can't have a funeral until the search is called off.
- Lazlo: It was called off this morning.
- Skip: By Who?
- Lazlo: President Frankenstien... Dave:(as President Frankenstien) I'm sorry for your loss.