|S Is for Crazy|
|Season 5, Episode 11|
|Air Date||March 13, 2008|
|Written by||John Infantino and Cosmo Sergurson Merriwether Williams and Steve Little (story)|
|Directed by||Sue Perrotto|
|Step Clam||Samson Needs a Hug|
S Is for Crazy is the eleventh episode of season five and the one hundred and ninth episode on the series.
A jellyfish attaches itself to Samson's head, frying his brain, and he and Lumpus start chaos. Unfortunately, Samson's pranks go too far when his parents (who turn out to be jellyfish) call to visit the camp.
Lumpus is at the Beaver's cabin and tells him that he is bored until Samson starts acting crazy (along with Lumpus) after a jellyfish attaches itself to his head and Samson and Lumpus start pulling pranks on everyone, Including Prickley Pines.
Slinkman has been getting complaints about Samson and Lumpus and sends Lumpus to his room where Lumpus sucks his thumb. However, Samson turns the tables on him by nailing his entire bedroom to the ceiling. Lumpus starts to get irritated and then he becomes scared out of his wits when he sees that Slinkman is now a pile of salt. Lumpus restores Slinkman back to normal and Slinkman points out "That was not funny", Though Samson keeps laughing at Slinkman's expense and gets out of Lumpus's cabin.
After Lumpus visits the armadillo, The phone rings and Lumpus answers it and whoever is calling him wishes to speak to Samson but Lumpus states the rule "Campers are NOT allowed to get on the horn", starts insulting the caller and dares the caller to come to camp as Slinkman tries to stop Lumpus. Lumpus feels confident until Slinkman points out that Lumpus accidentally insulted Samson's parents. Lumpus realizes this and hides in his shirt and screams.
Slinkman then urges Lumpus to get the jellyfish off of Samson's head. Lumpus tries to get the jellyfish off, but Samson won't let him do it and Lumpus still tries several methods to get the jellyfish off, but Samson's parents are on the way and Lumpus has an idea.
Samson's parents show up and Lumpus has Samson's head covered with a paper bag with a drawing of Samson's face on it to fool Samson's parents. However, Samson's parents are revealed to be jellyfish and Samson's dad, Stanley, who has a wife, who is also Samson's mom, Grace, removes the paper bag and sees that the jellyfish that has fried Samson's brain turns out to be his friend, Jimmy. Jimmy gets off of Samson and his parents take Samson and Jimmy home.
- Only time when Lazlo didn't speak, Raj just sreaming, and sixth time when Clam din't speak. in this episode.
- Samson's parents both turn out to be jellyfish.
- It is revealed that Samson was raised by jellyfish.
- Once again, this is one of the few episodes that borrows elements from Joe Murray's previous work, Rocko's Modern Life. In this case, similar to Heffer Wolfe, who was raised by wolves, Samson was raised by jellyfish.
- How would Chip and Skip scream when the pudding flooded the lake if they like messes or could they dislike pudding?
- This episode would be considered as Samson's last appearance in the show as his parents take him home, but later on he reappears in other episodes. It's possible that his parents decided to let him go back.