|Season 3, Episode 12|
|Air Date||August 29, 2006|
|Storyboard by||J.G. Quintel|
|Written by||Mike Roth|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Dirt Nappers||Temper Tee Pee|
Spacemates is the twelfth episode of season three and the episode on the series.
Nina is convinced that the Dungs are her soul-mates. Lazlo does not appear in this episode.
Nina gets repulsed when the Universe Board tells her that her soulmates are Chip and Skip, but Patsy and Gretchen convince Nina to give them a shot. After luring Chip and Skip over to have a date with her, Nina tries her hardest to be patient with them. But eventually, Chip and Skip's utter stupidity finally make Nina snap and believes that the Universe was wrong. As she runs off crying, Chip and Skip believe that they should try to "fix the Universe" for Nina. When Nina then sees that Chip and Skip are preparing a rocket made out of bio-degradable materials to go into space, she is overjoyed and agrees to join them. However, the makeshift rocket, with Nina on board, flies out of control, and ultimately crashes in Acorn Flats.
- In CN's Day of Firsts on New Years, 2007, Nina's last name was Giraffe instead of Neckerly
- The Lazlo didn't make an appearance on this episode.
Credits: Nina attempts to clean Chip and Skip. An example of an attempt is giving them dinner mints. During the credits, Chip and Skip laugh and Nina laughs along with them at the end.
- In the scene where Nina starts to clean Chip and Skip up her hands turn purple.
- Chip and Skip didn't sleep without dirt but in the Previously episode make those to sleep.
- When Nina is writing her letter to Chip and Skip she's wearing her usual attire but when she's about to slide it under their door she has a pink dress.
- It's revealed that Lazlo is Patsy's soulmate
Nina: Did you know Galileo's favorite color was yellow. But mine's purple! Chip: Well, I don't know about purple, but I can turn myself blue. (he begins to hold his breath)
Chip: Are you my soul mate?
Skip: No, I'm your brother.
Chip: Oh. This universe is so confusing.