|Season 5, Episode 10|
|Air Date||March 6, 2008|
|Written by||Mark O'Hare Merriwether Williams and Steve Little (story)|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|Bad Luck Be a Camper Tonight||S is For Crazy|
Step Clam is the tenth episode of season five and the episode on the series.
Clam pretends to be Nina's younger brother so she can get into the Wingnut Sisterhood.
- This episode reveals that there's a special club for Squirrel Scouts called the Wingnut Sisterhood.
- During a meeting of the aforementioned club, it's revealed that Gretchen and Toodie both have younger sisters while Patsy has a younger brother.
- Apparently, you have to have a younger sibling in order to actually join the club. There doesn't seem to be much to it anyway; all the girls really seem to do is talk about the antics of their younger siblings.
- Nina and Jane Doe are both revealed to be only children, and that Jane herself used to be a member of the Wingnut Sisterhood when she was a Squirrel Scout. She even got Slinkman to pretend to be her younger brother so she could get in (also revealing that they've known each other since they were kids).
- Almondine tells Gretchen that she's ambidextrous, as she can write with both of her hands. Additionally, she can spot a rat from as far as three miles away.
- It is reavled in this episode Gretchen and tootie have little sisters and pasty has a little brother.
- Slinkman appears without Lumpus.
- (After Nina running into the forest crying) Squirrel: Why is it that every time a camper gets upset, they run into the woods?