|Sweet Dream Baby|
|Season 3, Episode 10|
|Air Date||August 22, 2006|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|Creepy Crawly Campy||Dirt Nappers|
Sweet Dream Baby is the tenth episode of season three and the episode on the series.
The day before Lumpus' big speech to Grand Legume Counsel, the Jelly Beans are forced to sleep in Lumpus' cabin.
It is the day before Lumpus's Grand Legume pancake speech and Clam uses too much Krazee Chemicals. Now, Jelly Cabin is in space and according to the Bean Scout Handbook, any scout (s) with no cabin must sleep within 10 feet away from the scoutmaster. Lumpus does not like this at all because they keep waking him up. Also, he cannot sleep because he is worried about his speech. They try to make him go to sleep by playing a song from a record player. It works, however Lumpus is not awake, even when his alarm clock rings. The Jelly Beans make the Legumes believe Lumpus is awake by turning him into their puppet. It surprisingly works and Lumpus wakes up. At the end, the Legumes invite him to do another speech and Lumpus asks the Jelly Beans to turn him into a puppet again.
- When the alarm clock goes off and launches into Lumpus's mouth, he jiggles out of bed, still asleep, around the camp. When he finally makes it back to his bed, he is wearing glasses, which he wasn't wearing before.
- Credits: The Jelly Beans say, "Good night," to each other. Lazlo at the end says, "Don't let the bed bugs bite," and Lumpus scolds at them.
- In the Legume audience, there are some spectators from Slap Happy as Legumes.
- The reason the Jelly Beans had to stay with Lumpus was because Clam launched Jelly Cabin into orbit by mixing most of the Krazee Chemicals together.
- When Lumpus was sleep stumbling outside he did not have his glasses on, but when he entered his cabin and fell in his bed he had them on
- This is the 2nd and final appearance of the Legumes.
Lumpus: The bed bugs will not bite. You're not even in beds. You're in bags, bags! Now, go to bed! Raj: Don't you mean 'go to bag'?
Slinkman: (about Jelly Cabin) Where did it go? Clam: Heaven. Slinkman: Heaven? But it was so young!