|The Battle of Pimpleback Mountain|
|Season 2, Episode 11|
|Air Date||February 17, 2006|
|Storyboard by||Antonine Guilbaud|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|Over Cooked Beans||Dead Bean Drop|
The Battle of Pimpleback Mountain is the eleventh episode of season two and the thirty-seventh episode on the series.
Lumpus brings the Jelly Cabin scouts on a camping trip, using a beloved tent passed down from Lumpus' great-grandfather.
The episode begins with Scoutmaster Lumpus telling a story about his great-grandfather, General Sherman Beauregard Lumpus, who fought in the Battle of Pimpleback Mountain and his only soldier was his tent, Old Ironside. Some time later, the Jelly Beans look inside and find a lot of beautiful possessions, but they got confused when they saw metal stamps that they were properties of the other soldiers. Raj destroys half the tent after a spider accidentally lands on his trunk.
Lumpus comes back, only to find the tent in ruins. The Jelly Beans finally admit to tell him the truth, but Lumpus believes The enemy's done it and rips off the rest of the tent. After that Slinkman smacks him on the head with a frying pan to get him out of his crazed state. After the Jelly Trio assures Slinkman that they're okay, Lazlo admits that they feel bad about what happened to Lumpus's great-grandfather's tent.
However, Slinkman advises them not to feel that bad, and reveals the real story of the Battle of Pimpleback Mountain, which is written on a memorial plaque: as it turns out, the battle itself consisted of General Lumpus being attacked by his own men--Slinkman explains to the Jelly Scouts that everything about Old Ironside consisted of things that General Lumpus had stolen from his own troops. Afterwards, the General rolled down the side of the mountain and fell into a passing circus train--the last time that anyone saw or heard from him, he was apparently cleaning up after the circus's elephants, which even Raj considers disgusting.
- Turns out the battle that Lumpus' great-grandfather had was with his own allies not the enemies.
- While Lumpus is climbing back up Pimpleback Mountain for the first time, you can hear a dramatic version of The Ants Go Marching in the background.
- Scoutmaster Lumpus' great-grandfather is mentioned in the episode.
- The name of the tent is "Old Ironside"
- Lumpus as his great-grandfather telling a story about the battle.
- This episode was actually Sherman Lumpus being attacked by his own soldiers.
- Lumpus: Wait a minute, something's funny around here. (turns sign) Quiet Avalanche Zone? OH YEAH RIGHT!
- Lazlo:Scoutmaster Lumpus, I think I broke my leg!
- Lumpus:We'll cut it off later!
- Raj: Scoutmaster Lumpus, I need some advice.
- Lumpus: Here's some advice, cut the funny accent.
- (Clam is about to say something) Lumpus: Press it!