|Season 3, Episode 20|
|Air Date||February 9, 2007|
|Storyboard by||J.G. Quintel|
|Written by||Mike Roth|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|Radio Free Edward||A Job Well Dung|
Valentine's Day is the twentieth episode of season three and the episode on the series.
Patsy writes a Valentine's Day card for Lazlo, but her father, Commander Hoo-Ha finds her card. He forces her to beat all the Bean Scouts that she does not love. When she does not beat Lazlo, Commander Hoo-Ha will inflict a harsher punishment on him.
Commander Hoo-Ha comes to Camp Kidney to introduce his daughter, which was the mongoose Patsy Smiles. Patsy then gives a Valentine card to Lazlo, which he likes but rejects it because he doesn't want to get in trouble with her father. However, Hoo-Ha finds it says "I'd Like You"" and he gets angry. Overreacting, he tries to find the campers who wrote it, believing it was for Patsy. He holds a test in the end where Patsy and each of the campers fight in a boxing ring, believing that Patsy wouldn't hit the person she likes. However, Patsy chooses to beat up everyone, even Lazlo, for the sake of protecting all of them.
- In Valentine's day, Slinkman was with the scouts when Hoo-Ha freaked out when he found out someone was in love with Patsy. But when he was looking at the scouts to see if they were in love with Patsy, Slinkman is gone. But when Hoo-Ha gets to Samson, you can see Slinkman's tail.
- Its shown that Lazlo might have feelings for Patsy.
- Commander Hoo-Ha keeps getting so furious that he keeps on ripping his top off in front of the whole camp. It's a reference to "The Incredible Hulk".
- Even though Camp Kidney is a summer camp, the setting is Valentine's Day in February.
- This episode shows that Patsy's father is Commander Hoo-Ha.
- The 2 morphed pigs that were magical is similar to the SpongeBob Squarepants Episode The Chaperone when Spongebob gets frozen when scared another Spongebob who's always happy acts like him only he wasn't morphed.
- Commander Hoo Ha infers that he was in the trenches of Tripoli during World War I which means Hoo Ha could be close to retirement.
- If Patsy is Hoo Ha's daughter, then that means his full name is (possibly) Hoo Ha Smiles
- Valentine's Day is the only Valentine's Day episode of Camp Lazlo.
- Scoutmaster Lumpus does not appear at all in this episode.
- Hoo-Ha:Now, I know what you're all asking yourselves why did Hoo-Ha bring his daughter here, hmm? The answer is simple: I have decided that she is at proper age to know what a boy is.
- Patsy: Daddy, I know what a boy is--
- Hoo-Ha: Dup-dup-dup-dup! (picks Lazlo up) This, pumpkin, is a boy.
- Patsy: Hi, Lazlo!
- Lazlo: Ahem. Hoo-Ha's your dad?
- Patsy: Duh!
- Hoo-Ha: No fraternizing with my pumpkin! Fraternizing leads to liking. And if a boy wants to like my Pumpkin (puts his hands next to both sides of Patsy's eyes), not just like, I mean like like, WHO COULD SAY WHAT I'D DO?! (Hoo-Ha is so angry 'that he blew his top, which flies in front of the Beans and catches fire and disappears.) Well I don't have to worry about that, do I? ISN'T THAT RIGHT?!(Slinkman, Edward, Raj, and Clam shake in fear)
- Samson: "You really have to beat me up?"
- Patsy: "I'm sorry. It's either this (raises a fist in a boxing glove) or that (points to her father)."
- Hoo-Ha: (Acts like an animal and eats the ground)
- Samson: "Okay, but please don't hit my good side."
- Patsy: (Raises her fist and punches Samson and sends him flying all the way to the infirmary)
- Hoo-Ha: (Grabs Edward) You're next you beaver-duck (Throws him into the ring)
- Edward: (Scared for his life and covers his face) Go easy man.
- Patsy: (Immediately prepares and sends a jaw-breaking uppercut, sending Edward flying all the way to the infirmary. She does the same to multiple campers next, who land in the same hospital bed as Edward, broken and bruises from Patsy's strength).
- Hoo-Ha: (Throws in more campers while Patsy continues her destruction)