|Wedding Bell Blues|
|Season 5, Episode 13|
|Air Date||March 20, 2008|
|Written by||John Infantino and Cosmo Sergurson Merriwether Williams and Steve Little (story)|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Samson Needs a Hug||O Brother, Who Art Thou|
Wedding Bell Blues is the thirteenth episode of season five and the one hundred and eleventh episode on the series.
When Jane Doe is left standing at the altar of her wedding, Scoutmaster Lumpus finally sees his chance and asks Jane Doe to marry him. Jane accepts, but there's just one problem: Raj has accidentally sucked Lumpus' wedding ring up his trunk! Will this complicate matters for the wedding?
- Seventh time when Clam din't speak.
- It is found in this episode that at least three adults (Scoutmaster Lumpus, Jane Doe, and Slinkman) can fit comfortably within Raj's trunk.
- It is revealed in this episode that Raj has 17 older sisters.
- Scoutmaster Lumpus and Jane Doe get married in this episode.
- The Navy Turtle's name is revealed to be "Manfred" over four times.
- Final appearance of Jane Doe, Ms. Mucus, Commander Hoo-Ha and the Squirrel Scouts.
- Credits: Scoutmaster Lumpus sings to Jane Doe.